Morrison Center’s School Program is a Special Purpose Private School approved by the Department of Education and serves as an alternative placement for students with significant developmental disabilities.
Using individualized approaches and best educational and therapeutic practices, Morrison’s K-12 educational services provide optimized learning opportunities in all developmental areas. The unique program promotes goal achievement through research-based methodology that supports each student’s Individual Education Program (IEP). Faculty in the school program are experienced and well-trained with regard to best practices for children with disabilities, behavior management, ABA (applied behavioral analysis), and assistive technology.
Our K-12 Special Purpose School offers:
- Specialized instruction and individualized programming
- Positive behavioral supports for students with autism and/or multiple disabilities
- Assistive technology to facilitate communication, instruction, and learning
- Skilled on-site therapists (speech, OT, PT, nursing)
- Functional communication and social skills development
- Community integration activities such as trips to the grocery store or post office
- Pre-vocational training skills in community settings
Our Health, Safety, and Security Guidelines are available for download here.
Contact us today to arrange for a tour of our classrooms and programs!