Morrison Center offers Case Management Services for both adults and children.
Community Case Management for Adults
Using a collaborative approach, Morrison Center provides its adult clients with high-quality community case management services to help navigate and maximize an individual’s available resources. Our goal is to respect individuality and personal visions while achieving specific goals. We promote the well-being of the individuals we serve as we advocate on their behalf. At all times, integrity and honesty are an integral part of our services.
For more information, please email contact: Meredith Inosencio.
Children’s Case Management
Using their extensive knowledge of community, clinical, and educational resources, our Children’s Case Management Program helps children and their families navigate and maximize the many available resources. Our goal is to support the physical & emotional health and well-being of the youth we serve, as well as protecting the individual rights of the students and parents/caregivers.
For more information, please contact Jill Easttey.
Our Case Managers are experienced and efficient at:
- Nurturing client relationships with family, service providers, and the community
- Protecting the individual rights of clients, students, and parents/caregivers
- Supporting the physical & emotional health and well-being of the individual
- Facilitating social & peer group activities for clients and their families
- Guidance with IDEA/ADA issues for Special Educations & Section 504
- Coordination of supported residential options in all phases
- Help with transportation and accessibility issues
- Comprehensive transition planning for clients leaving school systems
- Money management (Representative Payee Program)
- Working with medically complex consumers