For complete details on the following employment opportunities, please visit our listings on
Click here to download our current Application for Employment.
Current Job Openings
- Speech/Language Pathologist, FT – Scarborough Campus
- Education Technician III, Preschool – FT – (Scarborough, Wells and Hiram Campuses)
- Education Technician III, FT, K-12 Program, (Scarborough and Wells Campuses)
- Education Technician III, FT, K-12 Program, ASL Skills
- Residential Direct Support Professionals (All locations)
- Educational Interpreter, FT, K-12 Program, (Scarborough Campus)
- Children’s Residential Provider, FT, PT (New Gloucester Campus)
- Direct Support Professional, FT, Monday through Friday (Portland and Scarborough Campus)
- Special Education Teacher, FT, K-12 (Scarborough)
- Administrative Assistant, FT, (Scarborough)
- Adult Case Manager (various locations)
Morrison Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its program and activities.