For complete details on the following employment opportunities, please visit our listings on
We also list our employment opportunities on Facebook, visit our Morrison Center page.
Click here to fill out our online Application for Employment. or scan the QR code below.
You may also send your cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings
- Adult Residential Direct Support Professionals (Brewer, Cornish, Standish, Bridgton, Naples, South Paris, New Gloucester, Westbrook, and WELLS!)
- BHP/Children’s Residential Provider, FT, PT (New Gloucester Campus)
- Shared Living Providers (contracted)
- Adult Community Case Manager, Westbrook or Biddeford
- Children’s Case Manager, Brewer/Bangor
- Agency Physical Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Special Education Teacher, 282 Certified or Eligible for Certification, Scarborough
- Ed Tech 2s and 3s, Pre-K through 12, Scarborough
- CNA/Ed Techs, Scarborough and Wells Schools
- Educational Interpreter, Scarborough Campus
- Children’s Residential Campus Coordinator (New Gloucester)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Scarborough/Wells
Morrison Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its program and activities.