For complete details on the following employment opportunities, please visit our listings on
We also list our employment opportunities on Facebook, visit our Morrison Center page.
Click here to fill out our online Application for Employment. or scan the QR code below.
You may also send your cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings
- Direct Support Professionals – SIGN-ON BONUS!!!! (Brewer, Cornish, Standish, Bridgton, Naples, South Paris, New Gloucester, and Wells)
- BHP/Children’s Residential Care Provider, New Gloucester Campus
- DSP – Adult Day Programs, Scarborough and Gray
- Lead DSP – Community Supports Day Program, Gray
- Children’s Residential Campus Coordinator
- Shared Living Providers (contracted)
- Adult Community Case Manager, Westbrook
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Ed Tech 2s and 3s, Pre-K through 12, Scarborough and Wells
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Scarborough/Wells
- Maintenance Worker, Based out of Portland – traveling to all southern Maine locations
Morrison Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its program and activities.