For complete details on the following employment opportunities, please visit our listings on JobsinME.com.
Click here to download our current Application for Employment.
Current Job Openings
- School Nurse, FT – Scarborough Campus
- Shared Living Coordinator, FT – Lewiston
- Speech/Language Pathologist, FT – Scarborough Campus
- Teacher of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing, Scarborough Campus
- Physical Therapist – FT/PT – Scarborough Campus
- Education Technician III, Preschool – FT – (Scarborough and Wells Campuses)
- Education Technician III, FT, K-12 Program, (Scarborough and Wells Campuses)
- Education Technician III, FT K-12 Program (BASIC ASL SKILLS)
- Direct Support Professionals for Day Programs, FT (Scarborough & Wells)
- Residential Direct Support Professionals (FT, PT, Per Diem) (Bridgton area, multiple locations and our new homes in New Gloucester!)
- Contracted Shared Living Providers
Morrison Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its program and activities.