For complete details on the following employment opportunities, please visit our listings on
We also list our employment opportunities on Facebook, visit our Morrison Center page.
Click here to fill out our online Application for Employment. or scan the QR code below.
You may also send your cover letter and resume directly to email@example.com.
Current Job Openings
- Education Technician III, FT, K-12 Program, (Wells Campus)
- Adult Residential Direct Support Professionals (Cornish, Standish, Bridgton, Naples, South Paris)
- Children’s Residential Provider, FT, PT (New Gloucester Campus)
- Adult Case Manager (various locations)
- BCBA, Scarborough/Wells Campuses
- Full Time LCSW for Children’s Residential Program at Morrison Center Opportunity Farm in New Gloucester
- Assistant Director of Adult Case Management
- Shared Living Providers (contracted)
Morrison Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its program and activities.