Shared Living is a fantastic option for adults with intellectual disabilities or autism to
live with families in their community and receive one on one individualized support.
Morrison Center will be holding a FREE informational session on all aspects of Shared
Living. We will be covering;
• Where to start
• How to navigate the service options
• How to become a Home Provider
• Benefits of being a provider
• Benefits of Shared Living
• Q&A Session
• Testimonials with current Home Providers and
If you are interested in learning more about how you or a family member can take
advantage of this great opportunity, please join us!
@ Morrison Center – 60 Chamberlain Rd. Scarborough, ME 04074
**seats are limited** RSVP by 5/15 to Emily Melo at 207-730-0071 or email at