Morrison Center is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive, individualized support services to children and adults with developmental disabilities. The Center, with locations in both Scarborough and Wells, currently serves individuals who have a range of developmental, intellectual, and physical disabilities including cerebral palsy, neurological disorders, head injuries, genetic disorders, and autism.
The Center’s diverse programming includes:
- Integrated preschool & childcare program
- K-12 special-purpose grade school
- Adult day community support programs
- Targeted Case Management services for children and adults
- All-ages, integrated therapy clinic