Morrison Center staff is highly skilled and uniquely qualified to support even those needing total care. The Center’s diverse programs include an integrated preschool and childcare, a K-12 special purpose school, specialized community support programs and case management services for children and adults, therapy services, Shared Living Option (SLO), and residential services.
Morrison has a strong emphasis on staff working as a team, and each member is encouraged to bring his or her perspective and skills to strengthen the team. With experienced educators, direct support staff and physical, occupational and speech therapists on site, the Center offers an excellent environment for seasoned staff to continue to grow professionally and for those new to the field to receive support in developing their skills.
Morrison offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package, including health, dental, life and disability insurance.
For complete details on the following employment opportunities, please visit our listings HERE on JobsinME.com.
- Adult Case Manager, FT (Portland)
- Education Technician III, K-12 School-Age, FT (Wells)
- Education Technician III, K-12 School-Age, FT (Scarborough)
- Director of Mental Health Services
- Residential Direct Support Professionals (FT, PT, Per Diem) (Bridgton)
- BCBA (Board Certified Behavioral Analyst) FT (Wells)
- Social Worker, PT (Wells)
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Shared Living Providers
Click HERE for a current Application for Employment.
Morrison Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry or national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its program and activities.