Morrison Center has empowered Maine residents of all ages and abilities for nearly 60 years with world-class education, training, and support services. The Center’s diverse programs include:
- Early Childhood Programs/Preschool
- K-12 Special Purpose School
- Adult community support services
- Case management
- All-ages, integrated therapy clinic
- Residential Services and Shared Living
Morrison Center’s mission is to provide comprehensive programming, individualized supports, and employment services for people of all ages with disabilities within a dynamic learning environment to empower its consumers and students to achieve maximum personal growth and independence.